For the second year running, Small is Beautiful will partner with Skills Development Scotland to offer Small is Beautiful & Skills Development Scotland Breakthrough Fellowships for Students & Graduates.
Fellowships will be awarded to 20 students and graduates in Scotland to attend our conference at the Lyceum Theatre, Edinburgh on 15 June 2016, including international speakers talking about the world of small creative enterprise.
Students and graduates are invited to apply to become a Fellow and receive the following benefits:
- A pre-conference session to meet, share ideas, and prepare for the conference
- A full ticket for the conference on 15 June, worth £79
- To be profiled on Small is Beautiful social media and press releases
- To be profiled on Skills Development Scotland promotional materials with My World of Work and other SDS digital channels.
Fellows will also benefit from access to international speakers, practical tips for own business, inspiration, confidence, and a new network of likeminded people to connect to in the future.
If you are:
- Are currently a student at art college or training institution or FE College, OR have graduated within the past 2 years, and
- Are interested broadly in creative and cultural world, and
- Are in the process of setting up or have established as a freelance/own creative enterprise
Then you are eligible to apply.
Eligible applicants can fill out this form to apply today.
If you aren't a student or graduate but know one who might be interested, please share this opportunity.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 27 May 2016. All entries will be reviewed by our selection panel and successful candidates will be notified on or before 31 May 2016.
Any questions? Email Nicola Balkind on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join in the conversation about the competition using #smallisbfellowship.